20th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend I will get in ISRO during Internship?

Sir,
I want to know that if I join ISRO as an Intern then what stipend I will get? I want to know how much amount of stipend I can get in ISRO during Internship?

27th December 2017, 03:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend I will get in ISRO during Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that if I join ISRO as an Intern then what stipend I will get? I want to know how much amount of stipend I can get in ISRO during Internship?

ISRO offers internships to students in various places like Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IISR) etc. You have to apply for internships online or through an employee referral. You will not be paid any stipend for the internship. You have to arrange your own accommodation. You can also contact your college placement and training centre for more details regarding internships. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre website link is Click Here and IISR website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?