15th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Kumari Seema Rani

How can I register for 6 months training?

please send me information How can i register for six month training?...please tell me how to

29th October 2012, 07:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I register for 6 months training?

Hi,
Well you can definitely go for the training procedure in any corporate company. The thing is that they need to advertise their project or training information somewhere. Mostly these happen in summer time and are referred to as summer internship programs. You will have to pay for that at one time before enrolling in the program and then only can you join the training programs. Normally such training programs last 6-8 months only. This will satisfy your criteria. Now you will have to check for such project internships in TCS or IBM or ACcenture or CapGemini official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?