1st September 2011, 05:57 PM
pankajwagh89

What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter

My name is Pankaj Wagh.Ihave passed my B.E. from C.O.E.T.,Akola.I have got selected in Syntel throughSyntellect.I have given interview at Pune.All the students those were selected have got offer letters but I haven't received the same.

TPO email: [email protected]

HR person contacting college:[email protected]

11th May 2012, 12:33 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter

If you have not received the letter of confirmation by today (Tuesday), you need to call and check on it. Just tell them you are excited
about the opportunity and want to make sure the offer is not lost in the mail.
Depending upon your particular field, it isn't likely that you have to have an offer letter in order to start working. What it is, however, is good protection for you if the offer is rescinded, or they suddenly claim your salary will be less than their original offer, etc.

Express to your employer that you'd be happy to begin work as you as you review and sign the offer letter. Emphasize your desire to start work as soon as possible, but you'd like to have the letter in your possession before you commit to anything.

If your employer isn't trying to get away with something, then they should have no problem getting you that letter. If they do, think carefully about taking this job. Something fishy may be going on.

Either way, best of luck to you!
11th May 2012, 12:34 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: What should I do? I have got selected in Syntel through Syntellect but still I haven't received the offer letter

Depending upon your particular field, it isn't likely that you have to have an offer letter in order to start working. What it is, however, is good protection for you if the offer is rescinded, or they suddenly claim your salary will be less than their original offer, etc.

Express to your employer that you'd be happy to begin work as you as you review and sign the offer letter. Emphasize your desire to start work as soon as possible, but you'd like to have the letter in your possession before you commit to anything.

If your employer isn't trying to get away with something, then they should have no problem getting you that letter. If they do, think carefully about taking this job. Something fishy may be going on.

Either way, best of luck to you!
9th January 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Syntel recruitments for 2013 freshers?
19th October 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Syntellect
21st October 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of syntellect exam
24th October 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus of syntellect exam in 26 oct 2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?