19th March 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Industrial Training of 6 months in 5 stars hotels in Dubai for Hotel Management student?

Hello,
I am student of Hotel Management and I want to do Industrial Training in 5 stars Hotel in Dubai which is of 6 months. So please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  2. Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  4. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  5. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  6. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  7. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  8. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  9. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do industrial training out of India? I am a Hotel Management student
  11. What will happen to my career since I have lost my interest in B.Sc course?
  12. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  13. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  14. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  15. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  16. Out of 3, 5 and 7 stars hotels which is best? How to become Manager in that Hotel from Trainee?
  17. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  18. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
31st March 2016, 07:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial Training of 6 months in 5 stars hotels in Dubai for Hotel Management student?

It is not possible to get opportunity of internship training in 5 star hotels of Dubai directly due to various complexities and restrictions. Hence there are only two ways through which you can get such opportunity.

- Through internship drive of such hotels in your college wherein they recruit you as intern and give posting in Dubai.

- Through referral of senior level employee in the concerned hotel in Dubai.
28th January 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industrial Training of 6 months in 5 stars hotels in Dubai for Hotel Management student?

I 'm B.Sc. 1St year Hotel management catering & technology 's student. I want to take my 2 month training in Dubai . Can I take 2 month training from Dubai ?
8th November 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing B.Sc HMCT 2 year, I want to pursue my 6 months internship in dubai from January to July 2018.
20th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma in hotle operation , i want to prsue my 6 mnths internship in dubai from.july to decmbr
4th September 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I want opportunity once a time and i have to manage whole career in hotel industry and i will give my best to organisation
14th August 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is Shivam Jaiswal. I'm pursuing BHMCT 7th Semester. I want to do internship for 6 months in dubai.
5th April 2022, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bachelor Of Hotel Management, i want to pursue my 6 months internship in dubai July
12th August 2022, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i do 4 months industrial tranning in dubai as an indian student
5th February 2023, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm a first year student of BSc in H& HA.How can I get industrial training in dubai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?