27th December 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?

I am a B-tech 3rd year student of civil engineering of NIT Rourkela. i want to do industrial training in L & T in my winter vacation in December for gaining huge practical knowledge and experience of different constructions and want to be aware of the complications in constructions of super structures as well as sub-structures. So please kindly help me out.

17th June 2016, 08:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?

It is nice to see you looking forward to industrial training opportunities to enhance your knowledge. Since there is no online provision of application for industrial training in L&T, so you need to apply offline. You can take help of any of its employees and apply through him/her. You can also take referral of senior level employees and apply through that. Otherwise you need to approach the branch in Odisha , get the application form, fill it up correctly and submit it with requisite documents and demand draft of training fees to apply for the training opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?