2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding one month internship in Civil engineering from HDIL Industries?

I am studying in Civil Engineering and have finished 6th semester exam. I want to training of one month from HDIL Industries. Give me information regarding internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HDIL offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Industries offering Internship to BTech Civil 4th semester student in West Bengal?
  3. Industries offering an Internship to BE Civil final year student in Kolkata?
  4. Industries offering an Internship to BE Civil final year student in Ahmedabad?
  5. List of industries offering an Internship to Civil pre final year student in Chennai?
  6. List of construction companies which can provide 1 month internship for civil engineering students?
  7. How to do apprenticeship from HDIL company after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Is there any vacancy?
  8. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  9. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  10. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. List of constructions based companies in Pune which provides internship for 1 month for civil engineering students?
  12. Does the Ballarpur Industry provides internship for Civil Engineering students? Details about internship?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student?
  14. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Construction companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Information Technology companies offering 1 month internship in Bangalore?
  17. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?
  18. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana? -- [New]
5th September 2017, 10:05 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding one month internship in Civil engineering from HDIL Industries?

HDIL is one of the leading real estate development company in India. Being a 6th semester Civil engineering candidate you can apply for internship in HDIL. You simply have to write an application to the HR authority of HDIL and submit the same as soon as the date of application submission start. If your application approved by the Human Resource department of HDIL, then you can start your internship with HDIL. Generally the training period will be of six weeks however you can request them for one month training period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?