14th February 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?

Hi,
I am Priyanka Singh as I have already finished my Diploma and now I am studying in 6th semester of B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to do an internship in companies. So can you guide me how to apply for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  2. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  3. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  7. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. Where to apply for Summer Internship in Hyderabad being Electronics and Communication student?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  11. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  15. Requirements to apply for Internship in Syntel for B.Tech(E&TC) 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
29th March 2016, 12:29 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?

You are in the right to go for Internship since you are in the final year of the college. ECE in diploma is very good and has lot of scope in the future because our world is getting transformed in Wireless and Electronics.
If your college is very good in placement, then companies will look for your college to recruit students for internship. Those internship will be paid one and moreover it will be intern come placement so you will get job there itself.
It is always better to go for job than internship in case you try for it since internship at that point of time (6th sem) will not help.
22nd June 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?

Now I am doing diploma in electrical and electronic engineer 5th sem I want to do internship can u help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?