12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Internship for 1 month at Google for B.Tech Software Engineering student?

I am studying B.Tech in Software Engineering. I would like to do internship at Google. I have no issue to go abroad. But I have to do internship in summer for only 1 month of my holiday. Please tell me can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for 1 month in Facebook during winter vacations for M.Tech Software Engineering student?
  2. Requirements to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Software student? -- [New]
  3. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  6. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Hyundai for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Documents required to submit for doing Internship at Google?
  15. Industries offering 1 month Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Chennai?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Internship to Aerospace 2nd year student in India?
  18. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
26th April 2018, 11:12 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 1 month at Google for B.Tech Software Engineering student?

To apply for internship at Google, you have to visit the careers page through their website (https://careers.google.com/students/) and submit your resume. Then you have to get a permission letter from your college and send with an internship request application to the admin department of the company. If there are vacancies available then they will call you for the further selection process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?