12th March 2018, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

Hello Friends, I want to know that NTPC offers any kind of internship to M.Tech student who is studying Chemical Engineering? If yes then what is the procedure for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for PGDM-HR 1st year student? -- [New]
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  13. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL, GAIL and NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship at NTPC
26th April 2018, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?

In order to apply for internship in NTPC, you have to get the training application form available at your college. Now after filling up the form, you have to make sure that it signed by the principal of your college. Then you have to send the form along with the application form to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then you will get the permission for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?