22nd December 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?

Hello
Right now I am in B.Tech
and my stream is electricals engineering...
kindly tell me any internship in bihar for me
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  6. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  9. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  10. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  12. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  13. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  14. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  15. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits?
  16. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?
  17. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  18. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
25th December 2014, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?

It is very difficult to get internship if you do not have a tag of good and reputed institute or you do not have good contacts with senior employees of a company. This is because most of the internships are given to the students of top institutes of the country and other internship quota are usually filled up on recommendations of senior employees. However you should try for internships and if you have a good career record you can definitely get one. You should try in your domain like - Steel plants, power plants, PSUs, Electrical companies like Havells, Philips, etc. However, there is very less chance of such internships in Bihar because there are very less companies in Bihar. You can get a wide variety of internship opportunities by clicking here.
3rd February 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?

Hello I am a student of b-tech second year. in sardar vallabhbhai national institute of technology.
My branch is electrical engineering .
Please tell me any summer internship for me in Patna .
Please reply asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?