22nd March 2016, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

Internship chances in top companies on the basis of 65% marks in Graduation?

Hi, Sir i have above 65 percent marks in graduation in commerce. But in 12th exam, i got ony 49.33 percent marks. Now i want to get internship in any reputed company. So tell me about my internship chances in top companies with this graduation percenatge? Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  2. List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. Internship for 2 months in Finance at Delhi? On what basis banks select freshers?
  4. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  5. List of Civil engineering companies for internship? On what basis candidates are selected?
  6. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  7. List of top companies to do internship while doing B.TEch 3rd year in IIT?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  9. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  10. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  11. Having only 40% in 12th will matter at the time of job?
  12. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  13. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  14. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  15. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to do training as it is added in resume during placement?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  18. What are the chances of getting into 20 colleges?
22nd March 2016, 10:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship chances in top companies on the basis of 65% marks in Graduation?

That you may only know after applying for internship internship program in that organization. Your marks are however not that good which could lead you for internship in a very reputed company, but is adequate enough to get you for the internship in various mediocre companies. So, the best advice I could presently give you is to apply for internship program and see if you get chance to pursue it in that particular company or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?