22nd March 2016, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training of a Business Analyst in any Marketing firm?

I have completed an MBA in finance stream. I am having 3 year work experience in sales profile. Now i want to get training of a Business Analyst in any Marketing firm. So tell me the procedure for doing that?

22nd March 2016, 10:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get training of a Business Analyst in any Marketing firm?

You need to first of all make up your mind as to in which firm you wish to enroll for training purpose. You will further have to contact the nearest branch or the main branch of that organization and then get to know the admission criteria.

If however, you do fulfill the admission criteria to get enrolled in that organization for internship purpose, you will be very much eligible to pursue training for the post you have mentioned above in the particular firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?