2nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Internship details in Infosys and TCS?

How I can apply for internship in Infosys or TCS? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in TCS and Infosys like companies?
  2. How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?
  3. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  6. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  10. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  12. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  15. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  16. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
13th December 2015, 05:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship details in Infosys and TCS?

Procedure for internship in Infosys :-

1. Protégé - An internship program which is given to the students of Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata). If you belong to any such institute, you need to email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep is a global internship program designed for selected list of Universities where Infosys goes for recruitment.

Infosys also has another programme called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect click here.

Procedure of Internship In TCS :-

- If you are student of Tier-1 institutes of the country, then you need to submit your resume in the concerned branch of TCS from where you want to pursue your internship.

There will be a resume screening round, followed by interview round and if you clear both rounds you will recruited as intern by that particular branch.

- If you do not belong to the Tier-1 institutes, you need to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by TCS in the month of October-November followed by resume screening and interview round to be selected as intern by the concerned branch of TCS where you had applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?