10th March 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Sir ,
I am Hemandu and studying of B.E. 2nd year(ECE).
I want to do Internship from Infosys or TCS.
So I want to ask how can I apply in
that of companies for Internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
13th March 2015, 03:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Infosys/TCS being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

It is difficult to get internship in the second year of engineering course in companies like Infosys and TCS which prefer third and fourth year students for internship and that too from Computer Science and Information Technology background. Hence it is better if you do some training course in the field of IT and then try for internship next year.

Procedure for internship in Infosys :-

1. Protégé - An internship program which is given to the students of Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata). If you are student from such institute, you need to email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep is a global internship program designed for selected list of Universitieswhere Infosys goes for recruitment.

Infosys also has another programme called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect click here.

Procedure of Internship In TCS :-

- If you are student of Tier-1 institutes of the country, then you need to submit your resume in the concerned branch of TCS from where you want to pursue your internship. There will be a resume screening round, followed by interview round and if you clear both rounds you will recruited as intern by that particular branch.

- If you do not belong to the Tier-1 institutes, you need to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by TCS in the month of October-November followed by resume screening and interview round to be selected as intern by the concerned branch of TCS where you had applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?