29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Internship at General electric being a 2nd year electrical engineering at BIT Sindri?

Respected sir, I am a student of 2nd year electrical engineering at BIT Sindri. What is the process of doing internship at general electric?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship in general electric?
  2. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  7. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  10. How many seats in BIT Sindri for diploma to degree in Electrical Engineering
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  15. Can I get BIT Sindri after scoring 48.75 cutoff?
  16. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  17. How to take admission in BIT Sindri?
  18. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
30th November 2015, 10:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at General electric being a 2nd year electrical engineering at BIT Sindri?

Being a 2nd year student you are not eligible for the internship. So complete your 2nd year first and then apply for the internship. You have to submit your application, NOC and resume with purpose for the internship to the training cell of the company or HR department. After getting acceptance from the company you can go for the internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?