11th April 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd year BE ECE student. How can i apply for internship in ISRO? Am i eligible ? Can you please let me know the complete minimum qualification which are required? I am just looking forward to complete internship before completing my course and for that I would require your help. Thanks!

12th April 2015, 04:41 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: internship in isro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd year BE ECE student. How can i apply for internship in ISRO? Am i eligible ? Can you please let me know the complete minimum qualification which are required? I am just looking forward to complete internship before completing my course and for that I would require your help. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible for applying to the internship program to any of the Government as well as the private firm. But, talking about the ISRO , you need to fill the online application form for the Internship program from the official site of the ISRO. The last date for the internship program might going to come to the dead line, so be fast and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?