4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in Syntel for B.Tech(E&TC) 6th semester student?

Respected Sir,
What I can do for applying Internship in Syntel as I am doing B.Tech in E&TC pursuing 6th semester? Kindly tell me all the requirements which are necessary for applying for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Basic requirements to apply for Internship in HCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  14. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bosch, Bangalore for B.E.(Mechatronics) 6th semester student?
  16. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Bangalore being a B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
5th August 2015, 05:59 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in Syntel for B.Tech(E&TC) 6th semester student?

For getting internship In Syntel you need to apply it online.You can apply it on.You have also have to mail your resume at the time of applying it.After that they can conduct online test and the interview for selecting students for the internship.Online test may contain-

1-Aptitude questions.
2-Reasoning questions.
3-Logical question.
4-Technical question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?