19th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing internship for B.E computer science

Hi sir
This is Neha final year student BE computer science wanted to know how to get internship in wipro. What is the procedure? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing internship for B.E computer science -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  4. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  6. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  8. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  11. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  12. How to apply in Tata motors for summer internship after passing computer science? What is the application procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does Facebook offer Internship to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  15. BE Computer Science graduate can apply for internship at Intel? What is the procedure for it?
  16. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  18. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
22nd September 2016, 09:34 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Procedure of doing internship for B.E computer science

Yes, you can do your internship in WIPRO.

As you are in your final year, you can arrange your internship by approaching this to your college. Your college's training and placement office will take care of this and they will arrange internship in Wipro for you.
As you are a Computer Science student its always a good choice to do internship in a MNC. In case your college's training and placement can't arrange for you then you should try by yourself by dropping resume in the Wipro branch at your location. If they select your resume they will give you a call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?