29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in Tata construction company in Jamshedpur if I am doing my B.Tech 3rd year Civil?

hello sir,
I am doing my b.tech 3rd year (civil). I would like to know internship in tata construction company in jamshedpur. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer now!

19th July 2017, 12:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in Tata construction company in Jamshedpur if I am doing my B.Tech 3rd year Civil?

In order to apply for internship in Tata construction company, you have to contact the HOD of the company through your college authorities. After that you have to follow all the instructions of the company carefully. As soon as you complete all the formalities, you can submit the required documents and start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?