20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Internships available for MBA(Healthcare & Hospital Management) student?

Sir, I have completed my B.Pharmacy course and currently I am pursuing MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management from Lovely Professional University.
So, I want to apply for an Internship. Can you please tell me what are the Internships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  4. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  5. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  6. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  7. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  11. Which is better career option between BCA and Hospital Management? -- [New]
  12. What are the career options for Graduates in Hospital Management?
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  17. Any good college to do Hospital Management course in abroad?
  18. After completion of BPT course, can a student apply for Hospital Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?