11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months?

List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months? What would be the eligibility criteria required to apply for the internship? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  5. List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?
  6. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  7. List of IT companies which provides 6 months internships?
  8. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  11. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
  12. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  14. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  15. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  16. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  17. List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC?
  18. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
11th October 2016, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months? What would be the eligibility criteria required to apply for the internship? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon?

Thank you!
List of the companies for internship for engineering student:-

Signetic Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : 3-12-117, SAI RESIDENCY, P.S.Colony, Opp:- D.D. Kendra lane, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad- 500013
Tel / Fax: 040-27034277
Mobile: 09849797708
Email: mailto:[email protected]

Lampex Electronics Ltd
Address: Corporate Office, KukatPally Hyderabad
Phone: (40) 23157701, 23157710
Email: [email protected]

Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
Phone: 914023077293
Fax: 914023079356

Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd
Address -8-659/A,Station Road,Abids
Phone No : (40) 23203898

Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd
Address: 1-8-144/152/153 1st Floor Ava Sangam Bldg. Pg Road 500003 Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91 40 27845994
Fax: +91 40 27845994

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?