8th July 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC?

List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC? Can you please give me the best company names in which I can start applying for the internship. Hope that I will get the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  2. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  3. Where and how should I apply for the summer internships to do while doing my 2nd year Electrical and Electronics engineering in NIT?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  8. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  10. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  11. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  12. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  13. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  14. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [New]
  15. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  16. List of available summer internships for B.E student to do in 6 months?
  17. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
9th July 2016, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC? Can you please give me the best company names in which I can start applying for the internship. Hope that I will get the information soon.
List of summer internships to do while pursing Electrical and Electronics engineering from IISC:-

NTPC Badarpur Gate, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2690 2100

BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070

Hindustan Engineering Company, 10/1, Link Road,Near big Bazar, Malleshwaram
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2334 0004

Geo Engineering Company Private Limited, 197/A, Peenya Industrial Area, 12th Main, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2837 8190
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?