3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship details in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3d Year Mechanical Engineer

Dear Sir, I am Priyanka Singh pursuing 3rd Year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. Now I am willing to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors limited. Guide me the procedure.

31st August 2016, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship details in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3d Year Mechanical Engineer

It is good to see that you are aiming to undertake a training course in Tata Motors, being a mechanical engineering candidate. Here you will learn many new concepts and you will also be able to witness the real world implementation of the theoretical concepts.

In order to do summer internship in Tata Motors, you need to contact the branch of Tata Motors where you want to pursue training. You have to get all the necessary details by writing an application to the HR department or by contacting the HR department regarding the training. After that you have to submit the completely filed application form along with NOC letter from your college and demand draft of training fees to the concerned branch of Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?