8th September 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I get summer training in BHEL?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 6th sem B.Tech (Electronics & communication), I want to do summer training of 4 or 6 week from BHEL
plz tell me how can i apply 4 this training
plz send me details
thank you sir........

8th September 2016, 11:26 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get summer training in BHEL?

BHEL which is stands for Bharat heavy electrical limited organize summer training every year. They announces projects for the aspirants summer training. For applying in BHEL for summer training you should have a proper resume or C.V. stating your all the qualifications and cover letter stating your interest in summer training. After that you can mail these things to the respective department handling the summer training.
After mailing you have to wait for their reply. You can go to the website of these BHEL and apply for the available summer training.
Or you can ask to your college placement team to help you.
8th September 2016, 11:49 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

BHEL stands for "Bharat Heavy Electricals". You have to pay for summer training in BHEL.
You will need to follow below given procedure to enroll your application for training :

** First of all you will need NOC from your institute.
** Then after you have to visit the official website of BHEL.
** There you have to tap on "Career" section.
** Under 'training and placement' column, you will find your application form.
** You have to fill that form properly and submit before due date.
** If the concern authority approved your application, then you can start your training from the scheduled date.
** You have to pay approximately 500 rupees per week during your training period.
8th September 2016, 02:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 6th sem B.Tech (Electronics & communication), I want to do summer training of 4 or 6 week from BHEL
plz tell me how can i apply 4 this training
plz send me details
thank you sir........

The aspirant should apply for summer training in BHEL through his college Training Cell. You have to contact the HR of the concerned BHEL branch for training. You need to get the NOC letter from your college and submit the application form along with the letter from your college to pursue training. After submission you can contact the HR for the training. If you are selected then they will give send you the information through mail. If you know somebody working in BHEL then it will also helpful to get you training at BHEL.
8th September 2016, 10:33 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

To apply for summer training in BHEL you have Passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognised Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics With 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

How to apply:-

->>You first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

->>A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, and BHEL in the month of February.

->>You need to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?