20th July 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?

I pursue my bba in csjmu and i want the summer training in the industries please suggest me about the companies in the kanpur for 45 days summer training. Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

MY NAME- BHEDYA VIJAY SINGH

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 45 days summer training in Kanpur for BBA students?
  2. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  3. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training in Ahmedabad?
  5. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  6. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  7. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  8. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  10. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  11. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  12. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  13. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  14. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  18. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
24th July 2015, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pursue my bba in csjmu and i want the summer training in the industries please suggest me about the companies in the kanpur for 45 days summer training. Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

MY NAME- BHEDYA VIJAY SINGH
List of the companies for internship in Kanpur:-

1. Technosum Instrumentation & Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 133/106 O Block Kidwai Nagar
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 098078 98508

2. J.D. Electrical Company, Jawahar Rd, Juhi Bus Depot, Juhi Kalan, Juhi, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

3. V-guard Industries Limited, 427, D Block, Deffence Colony, Deffence Colony
Kanpur, Phone: 0512 245 2210

4. Shri Shakti Electronic, No:82/9-A, Railway Rd, Cooperganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 094508 66317
28th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?

Please provide list of companies offering internship to b.tech IT 2nd year students in kanpur.
11th May 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am Diploma computer science engineering 2nd year i want do the summer training for 30 day's in the kanpur city so Pless sir suggest the offering company about and fully details ......
13th May 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am mechanical engineering 3rd students where is summer training in Kanpur for mechanical engineering 4to 6 week
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?