17th August 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a 6th semester student of Civil engineering do summer training in IISC? How to apply for it?

I am Karanpreet Matharu doing Civil Engineering from Jabalpur Engineering College. I am in 6th semester so, want to know can I do summer training in IISC? Please guide me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students?
  2. Procedure followed to apply for summer training in Gurgaon while doing Mechanical engineering 6th semester?
  3. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  4. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  7. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in L&T for BTech Civil 6th semester student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  13. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  14. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  16. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering?
18th August 2017, 09:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 6th semester student of Civil engineering do summer training in IISC? How to apply for it?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Summer Training in IISC being a 6th semester candidate.
Candidates those who are in the 2nd or 3rd year of Engineering course can definitely apply for Summer Internship in IISC.
Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 75% of marks in the semesters completed so far.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the web portal of IISC. Candidates must submit an application form along with the reference letter from the Head of the Institution.
Selected candidates will get a call and they can join the internship program at IISC.
18th August 2017, 11:17 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can a 6th semester student of Civil engineering do summer training in IISC? How to apply for it?

Yes, the candidate can apply for internship program being in 6th semester, there is no such problem in it, but it is always preferred that you should opt for internship program after completion of your 7th or final 8th semester.

However, admission procedure is not tough, you will just have to fill up the application form provided by the organization as and when they are released.

Just keep a track of the releasing dates of the admission notification.
18th August 2017, 11:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am happy to inform you that you can apply for summer training in IISc (Indian Institute of Science).
IISc hosts summer training programme for 2nd and 3rd years engineering students.
You can apply for the same on the official website of IISc, for that you need to have your CV with all your academic details and semester wise performance along with the NoC letter from the Training and Placement cell of your college.
After successful submission of the application form, you will be called for the training program at IISc.
19th August 2017, 12:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the institute head for any internship opening. Normally, they prefer candidates through referral, being a government institution.

If you have excellent academic credentials throughout, then you will have good chance of getting selected at IISc.
19th August 2017, 09:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for internship in IISC, you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now send the letter with your resume to the HR department of the company. If they accepts your request then you have to visit them with a NOC from your college and follow their selection procedure in order to get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?