11th May 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Names of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP?

i want to the name of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of U.P???

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  2. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  4. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  5. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  6. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  7. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  8. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  9. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  10. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  11. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  12. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  13. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  14. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  15. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  16. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  17. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream? -- [New]
  18. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
31st August 2012, 12:03 AM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Names of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP?

Companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP

1.CA Articleship at Faridabad L R Baweja and Company
Contact Information: L R Baweja ([email protected]) 09416021556
Preferred time to call 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

2.KnowledgeWoods Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
E-45,Ground Floor,
Sector-63,
NoidaNoida
Uttar Pradesh201301
India
91 98111 64603.

3.Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office:
C-28, Sec-65,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
2nd FloorNoida
Uttar Pradesh201301
India

4.Ace Technologies
Head Office:
Ace Softel Pvt. Ltd,
Plot-V, 22-B, Third Floor,
Shree jee palace,
Near Vinayak hospitalAtta Market,
Sector-27, Noida (NCR, Delhi),NOIDA,
Gautam Budh Nagar
Uttar Pradesh201301
India
27th December 2012, 02:31 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP?

hi,,,

Names of the companies which offer industrial training in summer in various parts of UP

1.ace techno.

2.knowledge woods consulting pvt. ltd.

3.ca articleship at faridabad lr baweja & comp.

4.nex-g exuberant solution pvt. ltd.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?