3rd March 2011, 01:02 PM
Warrier

Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?

My son will be completing his 4th semester exams in May 2011. He is pursuing B.tech in Biotechnology from VIT University, Vellore.
Can you suggest companies or institutions with good standing, who offer summer internship programmes for biotechnology engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. List of companies or institutes which offer internship for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  6. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students?
  7. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  8. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  9. Companies which offer internships fo M.Tech Environmental Engineering students
  10. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  11. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  14. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  15. Companies providing internship to 4th semester students of Chemical engineering?
  16. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  17. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  18. Which are the companies offering internships for M.Tech computer aided design and structure students in India
5th May 2011, 09:13 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?

Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living things in engineering, technology,medicine and other useful applications hence your son can try out companies of the following sectors:-
Drug and pharmaceutical research,Public funded laboratories,Chemicals,Environment control,Waste management,Energy,Food processing and Bio-processing industries.

Well,some of the companies who are included in these sectors which offer Internship are:-

Dabur,Ranbaxy,Hindustan Lever,Dr Reddy's Labs,Hindustan Lever,Thapar Group,Indo American Hybrid Seeds,Biocon India Limited,IDPL,Hindustan Antibiotics

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence you need to handle the matter with care so that you son get selected in any of the companies for the Internship program.

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.Since each company has limited amount of seats hence you need to contact the official before it's too late.
6th May 2011, 04:05 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?

Dabur,Ranbaxy,Hindustan Lever,Dr Reddy's Labs,Hindustan Lever,Thapar Group,Indo American Hybrid Seeds,Biocon India Limited,IDPL,Hindustan Antibiotics
24th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internships in reputed automobile companies like bmw r benz???
4th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student in nit jalandhar persuing my b-tech in biotechnology...so i wanna know how n where to apply for 2 months internship in my summer vacations of june to july..2012???????
1st December 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am III yr agricultural biotechnology student.If there is any summer internships for us in the duration of may-july 2012
4th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I am pursing my b.tech in mechatronics from sastra univ. ..currently I am in 1st year and I am planning of doing an intern in 4th semester ... Can u plz suggest me some companies which offer internship ..???
10th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i m pursing my 4 sem b.tch biotech from amity, noida..plz can anyone suggest me the companies and procedure for summer internship...
2nd March 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir...I am E.Prathibha doing my 3 rd year Plant Biotechnology in Agricultural University.I am very much interested in doing summer internship.Can you please send some suggestion for my Internship in the duration of 3 months may-july.My mail id is [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i will be completing my 3rd year b.tech bio technology in may 2012. can you tell me what r the companies offering internships in hyderabad??
19th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am doing b.tech.in biotechnology at nit warangal. I am in first year now, i want to do observership or lab experience in the summer vacation before 2nd year. Can you please suggest some companies or institutes for that ?
1st May 2012, 09:50 PM
chandu9191

Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living things in engineering, technology,medicine and other useful applications hence your son can try out companies of the following sectors:-
Drug and pharmaceutical research,Public funded laboratories,Chemicals,Environment control,Waste management,Energy,Food processing and Bio-processing industries.

Well,some of the companies who are included in these sectors which offer Internship are:-

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence you need to handle the matter with care so that you son get selected in any of the companies for the Internship program.

If the Director of the respective company allows you to do internship programme then you need to send the resume and other such details.Since each company has limited amount of seats hence you need to contact the official before it's too late.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/companies-offer-internships-b-tech-biotechnology-students-4th-semester-students-94370.html#ixzz1tdEDcHdh
19th May 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have just completed my first year of btech boitechnology .i wanted to know that what all extra courses to study inorder to have a good biodata at d end of fourth year.please reply.....my email id is [email protected]
14th December 2012, 03:00 PM
karishma maheshwari

Default related biotech company

sir/mam
i have just completed my 3rd sem in m.sc. biotechnology. please can anyone suggest me that the companies for 4th internship ??
please
20th December 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

which companies offer inturnship in vijayawada for civil 3rd year students?
19th February 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

which are the companies offering internships for b.tech biotechnology 4th semester students in NOIDA?
22nd February 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm a first year biotech student studying in NSIT, Delhi
I want to do summer internship in the summer break. Someone please guide me. Internship can be in a technical company as well
25th February 2013, 11:40 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students

1.Ranbaxy
2.Hindustan Lever
3.Hindustan Antibiotics
4.Indo American Hybrid Seeds
5.Dabur
6.Food processing indus.
7.Thapar Group

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th March 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

i'm a 1st year b.tech biotech student just wanted to know that should i do my internship from now or should i wait for next year???
and if i should my internship now then from where should i do??????
23rd September 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 2nd year student in nit jalandhar persuing my b-tech in biotechnology...so i wanna know how n where to apply for 2 months internship in my summer vacations of june to july..2012???????
You can apply to Geomarine Biotechnologies (P) Ltd. They have now placement programs too. Write to [email protected] or [email protected].
25th February 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i am btech biotechnology 6th semester student and in 7th semm. 6 month training will be held so can you please tell me about the companies in which i complete my training and also whic field i choose in training
22nd March 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir!!
I am Arushi and am pursuing B.tech biotechnology. I am going to complete my first year in May 2014. I wanted to know if there are any summer internships in this field for which I am eligible????
13th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is Der any companies in dubai , abudhabi or muscut giving intenship for the btech biotechnology students?
28th October 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

are there any USA companies offering internship for BTECH IT students from india
5th June 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am first year bio tech student. I need to go for intenship during my second year.can any one guide me?
27th February 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Which company offers summer internship for b.tech biotechnology 6th semester students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?