8th November 2016, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication?

List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication? Can you please provide me the contact information to apply for the training or we need to go in person to apply? Please provide me all the necessary details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  3. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  4. Technical training institutes in Nagpur for Electronics& Telecommunication polytechnic student?
  5. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  6. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  7. List of IT companies in Nagpur to do one month summer training in CSE -- [New]
  8. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  10. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  12. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  13. List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  14. List of top companies in Electronics and Telecommunication in india?
  15. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  17. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
8th November 2016, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication? Can you please provide me the contact information to apply for the training or we need to go in person to apply? Please provide me all the necessary details. Thanks!
List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication in Nagpur:-

1. Unisys Electronics, Tiwari Sadan B/H Saddoday Plaza, Ganesh Peth, Ganesh Peth
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 660 7766

2. AG ELECTRONICS, 208, 2nd Floor, Bhivapurkar Chambers, Dhantoli,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 242 3400

3. Tecxtra-Bringing Engineering Innovations, Plot No. 64, Opp Jai Ambe Complex, PMG Colony, Narendra Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 099607 02816

4. Automation Manifold Services, Plot Number. 26, Shree Ganesh Apartment, Ring Road, Kotwal Nagar, Tatya Tope Nagar, Khamla, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 097631 75366
10th March 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Nagpur which provides training for Electronics and Telecommunication?

There is any internship provided for third year student?
11th July 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

There is any internship provided for third year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?