2nd January 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

Hello everyone
I want to know the list of companies
that provide internships for B.Com Accountancy Students?
kindly tell me the companies in anywhere in punjab,...
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  2. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student? -- [New]
  5. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  6. List of the companies which offer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech student
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  9. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  11. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  12. List of companies which offers Internship to M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  13. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  14. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  15. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  17. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
3rd January 2015, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

You can apply for internship at following companies in Punjab.

1. Tarun R Gupta & Associates, Website: http://www.taxnaccounts.com
K-107, 1st Floor, Kismat Complex,, Miller Ganj, G. T. Road, Ludhiana, Punjab
Phone: 098148 69097

2. Ashwani Gupta & Associates, Website: http://www.agass.org
1st Floor, Opposite Friends Cinema, Dilkusha Market, Jalandhar, Punjab
Phone: 0181 222 4050

3. Agass, http://www.agass.org
1st Floor, Dilkusha Market, Opposite Friends Cinema, Jalandhar, Punjab
Phone: 098140 65254
4th August 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student?

Hi,
I want to know the companies that provide inturnship for B.com honours in delhi...

Waiting for reply(shall be thankful to you if you l reply asap)
6th April 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B. Com in Accountancy Honours. I want to do Intern-ship in Bhubaneswar(Odisha) or in Kolkatta. Please reply must.
22nd September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hai everyone..
I'm pursuing my b.com(honours)...i want to know the companies offering industrial training regarding my background...can I know the list of companies in andhra Pradesh (can I get any stipend?)
10th December 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a faculty working in the department of commerce at Assam Don Bosco University , Assam is interested for imparting internship after second year of my B. Com (professional) students. Kindly let me know the sources in which our students can join for an internship around in the month of June- July 2018.
my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?