22nd October 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical student?

Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki. Can you tell me what all requirements I need to fullfill to do Internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Internship of 6 months in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  11. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  12. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  13. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Gurgaon, NTPC or DRDO for internship?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  16. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  17. Job opportunities in Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
10th December 2017, 08:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical student?

Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in maruti suzuki, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout all the semesters

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should have good communication skills

> You must have good computer and technical knowledge

> You must have good command over English and good knowledge regarding your subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?