29th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which provides internship in Java, PHP and Testing?

I have Completed 3rd sem of Msc(Computer Science).I need list of company which providing internship program with stipend in any technology i.e java,PHP,testing.? Can someone please list me down all the companies which does that? And what to proceed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies to do internship for Java and .Net in Mumbai?
  3. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  4. List of companies which provides internship in java projects for MCA students? -- [New]
  5. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  6. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  7. Best Institutes/Companies which provides Six Weeks/Six Months Industrial Training in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO in Java, Android, Iphone, .NET, PHP, Web/Graphic Design, Software Testing, SEO?
  8. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  9. Details of companies in Ahmedabad working on Java and internship procedure in same?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  12. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  13. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies offering Java profile job in Bangalore?
  15. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  16. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  17. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  18. List of internship providing companies?
29th August 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides internship in Java, PHP and Testing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Completed 3rd sem of Msc(Computer Science).I need list of company which providing internship program with stipend in any technology i.e java,PHP,testing.? Can someone please list me down all the companies which does that? And what to proceed for the same?
List of the companies for internship for M.Sc in Computer Science:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
29th August 2015, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which provides internship in Java, PHP and Testing?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Acusis Software India, Acusis, Bangalore India Headquarters, City Office 17/2 Dollars Chamber Lalbagh Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 22247626

2. Trigent Software, 49, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone: 080 22263000

3. Software Technology Group International, 18, 18/1, Southend Road, Near Surana College, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, Phone: 080 26659482

4. Carizen Software, 4/1, 3, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052
Phone: 080 22208778

5. Newgen Software Technologies, FF 2, Alpine Arch, 10, Langford Road, Shantinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, Phone: 080 22237765
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?