29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?

I am a student of Bsc. 5th sem . how can I apply for winter internship in IIT guhawati? Can someone please give me the complete information which is required for the same? Awaiting to get the answer from them soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for ISRO winter internship for electrical students?
  3. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
  5. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing winter internship at HAL, Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  9. How to apply for Winter Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) last year student?
  10. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  14. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?
  18. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
30th August 2015, 08:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guhawati?

Procedure to apply for winter internship in IIT, Guwahati :-

- IIT, Guwahati advertises the openings for internship and invites application for it in the month of September-October.
- Hence you need to be updated with its official website and it will be better if you can keep contacts with the students of IIT, Guwahati.
- Once, the notification is released, you will get all the specified instructions to follow in order to apply for the internship in the notification.
- You need to complete the entire procedure within the stipulated date and time and successfully submit the application.
- If shortlisted you will be informed via email or telephone call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?