27th March 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any requirement of training at Deccan industries for Diploma in Electrical holder? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, Is completed Diploma in Electrical engineering and want to do training from Deccan industries. Is there any requirement of training at Deccan industries? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of electrical industries to do summet training in Electrical Engineering? How to apply for training program?
  2. Which Industries in India offer Industrial Training for Diploma holders?
  3. List of industries in Hyderabad which are providing industrial training to Diploma in Electrical engineering holders
  4. Details of industries providing one month industrial training at Balanagar, Hyderabad for Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. Can I apply in Indian Army being a Diploma Electrical holder?
  6. Should i undergo any training after Diploma to join Indian Army?
  7. Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School?
  8. Government jobs of 30,000 per month for Electrical Diploma holder?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  10. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  11. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  12. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  13. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  14. Diploma holder in Electrical engineering can do B.Sc after Diploma or not? Duration of the course?
  15. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  16. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
7th April 2017, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any requirement of training at Deccan industries for Diploma in Electrical holder? How to apply for it?

You need to contact the concerned company for any such training. Most of the companies take trainees or interns every year and you need to contact them on time to join such programme.

If you have any reference in company, then forward your application through them to the HR manager of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?