13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Telecom Subcontractor sector for Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate in Lagos, Nigeria?

Hi,
I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from University of Benin, Nigeria and I went further to acquire a training in Telecom sector. My problem now is to get a Telecom subcontractor company to do my internship in Lagos, Nigeria. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  2. Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  4. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  7. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  8. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  9. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  10. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
  11. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  12. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  13. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
  14. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  15. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  16. Is BSNL implant training in BSNL useful for BE II year EEE students?
  17. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?