20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

MCI recognized hospitals offering Internship to MBBS student?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the MCI recognized hospitals in Faridabad where I can do Internship. I am an MBBS student and after completing my MBBS I want to do an Internship in any MCI recognized hospital. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of MCI approved Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS final year student in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  2. List of hospitals recognized by MCI in gurgaon Haryana offering internship after MBBS?
  3. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  4. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  5. Best hospitals offering internship for MBBS students in West Bengal
  6. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  7. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  8. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  9. Hospitals offering Internship to MBBS candidates with hostel accommodation in Maharashtra?
  10. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  11. List of Hospitals offering Internship to BHMS student in Hyderabad
  12. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  13. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor?
  15. Hospitals offering 15 days Internship to MSW(Medical Psychiatry) 1st year student in Coimbatore?
  16. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. Is it possible to complete internship from outside without passing MCI?
  18. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?