20th April 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Koradi Thermal Power Station?

Sir, I want to do an Internship in Koradi Thermal Power Station during my summer vacation. I am a 5th semester student of BTech, studying with Chemical Engineering. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying an Internship in this company. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Dr Narla Tata Rao Thermal Power Station for BTech Mechanical final semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mettur Thermal Power Station for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  5. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  6. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  7. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  8. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  9. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  10. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  11. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Kota Super Thermal Power Plant for BTech Mechanical student?
  14. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  15. How can I do Internship in Ukai Thermal Power Station being an Electrical 4th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
  17. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  18. How to apply for training at Patratu Thermal Power Station -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?