2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Modules contained in Internship of Brandgain, Gurgaon for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Hello, Brandgain Gurgaon campus is scheduling internship program to B.Tech students. I am from EEE department. I want to know on what base they are scheduling internship program? I mean to know about the modules. Kindly inform me about internship program.

Related Questions:
  1. Modules contained in Internship of Samodagam Learning (OPC) Private Limited for B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  3. Which are the MNC's offering internship in and around Gurgaon?
  4. Detailed information about Internship of Tech Mahindra for BCA student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?
  6. Companies in Delhi and Gurgaon for Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  7. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  8. Economic firms offering 2 months Internship to B.A.(Economics) 1st year student in Delhi and Gurgaon?
  9. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  11. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in HCL, Gurgaon being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies offering Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon?
  14. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 3rd year student in Gurgaon? How to apply for them?
  15. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  16. List of companies in Gurgaon for doing industrial project being a MCA student?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student in Gurgaon
  18. Internship for M.Com 3rd semester student with stipend in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?