2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant?

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the right answer to proceed with the steps which I need to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st December 2017, 07:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant?

In order to apply for internship in Rosa Power Plant, you can have to get a No Objection Certificate from the training and placement cell of your college. Now send the NOC with a resume to the HR department of the company. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company, then they will call you for the further selection process after clearing which you can start your training. You can also submit your resume at their official website (http://www.reliancepower.co.in/

Address: Shahjahanpur, Rosa, Uttar Pradesh 242001, ph - 097936 13122
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?