14th August 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?

Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  5. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  6. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  7. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  12. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
  13. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree? -- [New]
  14. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  15. What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  16. Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?
  17. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  18. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
15th August 2015, 01:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are many internship programs available for M.Tech students. For an internship in TCS one can apply through online. You have to submit the resume and after that you have to contact the academic relationship manager through your college Training and Placement Cell. The resumes will be short listed on the basis of marks. There are other organizations are also providing internship for M.Tech students they are: HP, Digi Bee Techsys & Communication, SQUADM Technologies, Goodrich Corporation etc.
15th August 2015, 01:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?

You should keep the following factors in mind while selecting internship programme.

1. The field in which you will work during the internship period. It should be your field of interest.
2. The company in which you are doing internship should have good reputation.
3. The period of internship. It should not affect your academics.
4. The scope of getting job offer if did good service during the internship period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?