4th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students?

Hello,
I am towards the end of my first year engineering. I belong to electronics engineering. I want to do internship in the following year. I want to gain some practical knowledge in my respective electronic engineering. So can I get some names of respected organization so can I get some names which can help me do my internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  3. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  4. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  5. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  6. Is it possible to do internship in your organization?
  7. Internship for M.E students in Chennai in Software or Networking domain?
  8. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  12. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  14. How to do internship in companies like L&T?
  15. Is it necessary to pay for Internship? Are there any free internships as well?
  16. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  17. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which companies are available for 3rd year students of electrical and electronics for doing summer internship in India? How to apply for such internship programme?
5th January 2016, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Eagle Electronics, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 23866142

2. Ashoka Electronics, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 093100 40075

3. Swing Electronics, 795, Old Lajprai Market, Chandni Chow, Delhi 110006
Phone: 098100 12581

4. Mahaveer Electronics, Stall No-90 More Sarai Rd Lajpatrai Mkt, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Phone: 011 65746443

5. Mega Electronics, 1135, Chandani Chowk, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 2396308
5th January 2016, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Organization list for internship in Electronics domain for first year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am towards the end of my first year engineering. I belong to electronics engineering. I want to do internship in the following year. I want to gain some practical knowledge in my respective electronic engineering. So can I get some names of respected organization so can I get some names which can help me do my internship.
You can apply for internship in following companies for Electronics Engineering.

Shanson Infotech, No 405, City Center, Near CIMS Hospital, Science City Road, Sola
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 099042 42866

2. Gateway Global Sourcing solution, Raheja IT Park Road, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2554

3. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

4. DNG Web Developer, Sarvoday Commercial centre,, Nr. Reliefe cinema, Reliefe Road,
264, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 098248 90699

5. Shah Net Technologies Pvt Ltd, 406 TilakRaj Complex,, B/h Centre Point, Panchwati, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2644 1050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?