2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do CA articleship from Mumbai if have completed one year from Delhi?

Hello sir, I am CA IPCC completed student and doing training in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. Now I want to shift in Mumbai and do remaining two years training fom here. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I go to do Articleship after CS Executive in Delhi NCR and Greater Noida? How long I have to do Articleship for CS course?
  2. Possibility to appear in Articleship training after B.Com if not cleared IPCC?
  3. Is it compulsory to do Articleship for doing CS course? How much salary will I get during Articleship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to do articleship on the basis of B.Com if not yet completed IPCC? Terms and condition applied for it?
  5. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  6. Duration of articleship after completion of IPCC? Possibility to get any relaxation if got all India top 10 rank? Where should I apply for it in Delhi?
  7. Is it necessary to do Articleship from an MNC to complete CS course?
  8. Where to apply for Articleship after BBM? How long should I do Articleship for better job?
  9. How to choose a best firm for Articleship after CA IPCC? Procedure of doing Articleship?
  10. For how many months will I have to do articleship after CS Professional course? Will I have to do articleship for both CS and CA course?
  11. Possibility to do 6 month Articleship instead of 2 years in CMA course? Can I get a good job?
  12. Is it necessary to do articleship to study CS course if working in an MNC company as an HR?
  13. Is it required to do 9 months training for taking up IPCC after graduation?
  14. Can a CA Articleship candidate apply for MHRD scholarship?
  15. Whether my two years work experience will be considered as Articleship for CMA Intermediate?
  16. Is it possible to appear for IPCC after completing articleship 13 years back?
  17. Is Articleship compulsory for IPCC after B.Com? How can I do it? Can I do ITT and orientation after completing Articleship?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?
23rd January 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do CA articleship from Mumbai if have completed one year from Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am CA IPCC completed student and doing training in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. Now I want to shift in Mumbai and do remaining two years training fom here. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible to do CA Articleship from Mumbai if have completed one year from Delhi. Candidates can transfer from one city to another in the 2nd year of Articleship on some reasons like medical grounds, transfer of working parent to another city, misconduct, industrial training, death of principal, the ceasing of practice by the principal, removal of the name of the principal from the Register of Member, marriage basis, irregular payment or nonpayment of stipend, shifting by the principal to another city involving distance more than 50 Kms, etc. Candidates have to apply for the shifting by submitting Form 109 to ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?