8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for 15 month training in Computer Science? How much stipend I can get?

Sir, I want to do 15 month training after Computer Science stream of Engineering. Where to apply for it? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. Does Alka Telecom offers Training with Stipend? Procedure to apply for Training in Alka Telecom?
  4. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  5. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Alka Telecom? Whether Alka Telecom provides stipend?
  7. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?
  8. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  10. List the IT companies providing stipend based training in Java for 6 months?
  11. List of companies providing 6 month training to BE Computer Science holder in Telengana
  12. Complete information about Air India jobs for Engineer?
  13. List few good ECE companies providing stipend based six month training in Pune?
  14. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  15. Is there any provision of stipend during the training of NDA?
  16. Training from L&T for a month?
  17. Where to apply for training in Punjab to get stipend in Production Engineering? Will I have to go out of Punjab? -- [New]
  18. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
23rd January 2018, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for 15 month training in Computer Science? How much stipend I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do 15 month training after Computer Science stream of Engineering. Where to apply for it? How much stipend I can get?

You can apply to computer science in training or internship in various companies. Duration of the internship or training is from one month to six months only. Hence, you can do an internship or training in the computer science field in the following companies:

FedEx - Official Website

Data Analytics & Solutions - Official Website

Quality Council of India - Official Website

Intel - Official Website

IBI Consultancy India - Official Website

Revolux Solutions - Official Website

Expostores - Official Website

Amount of stipend varies from one company to another. It is around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?