13th January 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Duration of articleship after completion of IPCC? Possibility to get any relaxation if got all India top 10 rank? Where should I apply for it in Delhi?

Hello sir, What is the duration of articleship after completion of IPCC? Can I get any relaxation if got all India top 10 rank? Where should I apply for it in Delhi?

17th January 2017, 12:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of articleship after completion of IPCC? Possibility to get any relaxation if got all India top 10 rank? Where should I apply for it in Delhi?

Duration of articleship is 3 to 3.5 years. You can start your articleship only when you have passed your group 1 or you have passed both groups of IPCC then only you can start it.
No, there is no such relaxation of top 10 AIR students you have to gain practical knowledge by completing the duration of articleship.
There are many big and good firms are situated in Delhi like Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Ernst & Young, etc. You can choose any one of them.
Hope this will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?