13th January 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do articleship on the basis of B.Com if not yet completed IPCC? Terms and condition applied for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com but not completed IPCC. Please tell me can I do articleship on the basis of B.Com? What is the terms and condition applied for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Articleship training after B.Com if not cleared IPCC?
  2. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  3. Is it possible to appear for IPCC after completing articleship 13 years back?
  4. Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  5. How to choose a best firm for Articleship after CA IPCC? Procedure of doing Articleship?
  6. How to join CA IPCC after doing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join CA IPCC after doing my graduation?
  8. How to join CA IPCC? Is it compulsory to do 9 months articleship after registring for IPCC
  9. Am I eligible to do Articleship without passing IPCC being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing CA course?
  10. Is Articleship compulsory for IPCC after B.Com? How can I do it? Can I do ITT and orientation after completing Articleship?
  11. Best Firm or Institution in Kolkata to do Articleship after CA-IPCC?
  12. Is there a 9 months Articleship for IPCC after graduation?
  13. Can I start articleship before passing IPCC?
  14. Is T.Y.BCom consider to be 3 years course if I completed from IPCC? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student
  16. Possibility to join MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing with aggregate 72%? What should I do for it? Terms and condition for it?
  17. Is there any exemption in T.Y. Bcom exam for CA IPCC qualified students?
  18. Possibility to do CA articleship from Mumbai if have completed one year from Delhi?
15th January 2017, 06:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do articleship on the basis of B.Com if not yet completed IPCC? Terms and condition applied for it?

It is one of the best professions in the world. Yes, if you fall under the direct entry scheme then only you can start your articleship before appearing for the IPCC.
If you have minimum 55% marks in your graduation, then you don’t have to enroll yourself for CPT (common proficiency test) and you can direct register yourself for IPCC (Integrated professional competence course).
After completing the duration of 9 months in articleship then only you can appear for your first exam of IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?