25th December 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Internship in DLF with low percentage for B.Tech Civil student?

Sir,
I'am a B.Tech Engineering final year student Civil branch student. I want to do an Internship training in DLF company. But I haven't good percentage which will be required for that company. Will I get training in that company?

23rd September 2016, 01:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Internship in DLF with low percentage for B.Tech Civil student?

As you have mentioned above that haven't scored good percentage of marks, so you won't be eligible to apply for internship in DLF.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in DLF:

> You should be in 3rd year of B.Tech from a recognized university.

> You should not have any previous backlog.

> Good communication and language skills are must.

> Minimum 60% marks is required till the 3rd year of B.Tech.

So, if you have scored 60% or above then you can definitely apply for internship in DLF but, if your score is below 60% then I am sorry to say that DLF won't accept your application for internship with such a low percentage. However, you may apply for your satisfaction but, the result will be the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?