22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship in MNC for Computer Science postgraduate who left Tech Mahindra 4 years ago?

Hello, I have completed my MSc in Computer Science from SRTMU, Nanded. I have no experience in IT field. I have resigned my last job 4 years ago. I have worked at Tech Mahindra as a Back Office Associate. Now I want to do an Internship in any MNC company. Is it possible for me now?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  2. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  3. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech CSE 4th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Internship of Tech Mahindra for BCA student?
  6. Possibility to reappear in Intermediate exams for a postgraduate?
  7. Availability and procedure to join Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech(Computer Science) for MCA postgraduate? Possibility to do M.Tech from NIT/IIT on MCA basis? Eligibility to get placements?
  9. How to approach for internship in MNC having 2 years gap after B.Tech?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  11. Possibility to do 6 months Internship for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate with 3 years gap?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  14. Am I eligible for MNC's like TCS Tech mahindra accenture?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  16. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Diploma 5 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?