11th March 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?

Hello,

i am persuing my 2nd year in civil engineering. I want to do internship after the end of 2nd year in lnt. So plz can i get information how to do internship with lnt company. I am very much intrested for this. So plz help me out. My summer holidays are from may to july.

Anwesh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  2. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  14. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
29th September 2016, 01:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?

After completing your 2nd year of civil engineering you can apply for internship in L&T. You should have a strong contact there, so that they can refer you for the internship to the concerned authority. Through employee reference you can get the internship very easily. Without any reference you won't be allowed to enter into their internship programme personally.

You can also apply through your college. Get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter and send it to the HR department of L&T. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the company. After some days you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you will be allowed to start your internship in L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?