29th May 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of 6 week summer internship in Maruti plant Gurgaon after B.Tech in Mechanical from IITM Murthal?

I am a b.tech student in mechanical engineering in iitm murthal. I want to do my 6 week summer training from Maruti plant Gurgaon. Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  2. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Maruti and Hero Motocorp for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  4. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  5. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  6. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  13. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  15. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
31st May 2015, 11:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of 6 week summer internship in Maruti plant Gurgaon after B.Tech in Mechanical from IITM Murthal?

Maruti plant in Gurgaon is very well established plant.

It is the main plant of Maruti in Haryana.

Getting training in this plant is not an easy work because it will provide training to limited number os candidates.

So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible because sometimes the selection is on the basis of first come first serve.

Take a college recommendation letter and submit it to the HR of the company.

You must have to fulfill the all eligibility criteria for getting training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?