11th December 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for the internship in BHEL after B.E in E&TC?

Respected sir/madam, I am currently in B.E. (E&TC). What is the procedure for the internship in BHEL?

13th December 2015, 11:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for the internship in BHEL after B.E in E&TC?

Since there is no online provision of application for internship in BHEL, so you need to apply offline.You need to fill the internship form available in your college and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL office in which you want to enroll for internship. BHEL doesn’t entertain personal applications unless you have referral of any senior level employees of the concerned branch of BHEL. The whole process of hiring interns is not transparent entirely and it also depends on the availability of mentors/guides.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?